Things I Wish I Could Tell You.

Your Smile.
Your Skin.
Your Smell.

Those good morning hugs and good night kisses.
Another day passed, another loneliness night i through.
Three years gone, how long should i stand on that line?

Bunch of boys come and away...
But my mind still got crazy 'bout you.
How am i supposed to do?

Still trying to swipe every single detail 'bout you,
'bout our memories.
I'm dying to try focus on my life,
without you.
But what did i get?

I still remember every inch of your body.
I still remember every dimples of your face got.
I still remember every little things you've said to me,
every little things you've done.

Dear you,
If time get me to see you again,
I will tell myself,
the answer of those question.

Question that always popped on my mind.
No,
I'm not thinking 'bout you in those midnight,
I'm not trying to reach you in my loneliness dream.
But in my busy day.
Every time i get my success,
Every wake up in the morning.
But nobody can't hear me,
I'm lost.

Someone ever woke me up,
when i can't even see myself.
he caught me,
he made me believe myself.
So, i tried to stand.
I tried to open my eyes.
But i got nothing.
I'm just hear myself crawling back to you.

One night i woke,
I found myself missing you,
like a lot.

No, i don't want you back.
I knew you've found your own happiness.
If one day you found this,
Don't call me.
Focus on your life.
Chase your success, scientist!

Every time i choked you up,
I'm happy for you,
'cause you've got everything you want.

In the middle night when you awake,
Did you ever call my name?
I can't believe,
that i still can feel your smell.

Hey, you,
Don't forget to bring your lunchbox everyday.
Don't forget to take your dinosaur toy.
Don't forget to put that smile,
for the one that worth it.

Dear world,
If time don't get me to see you again,
I would still tell myself,
that how proud i am,
to have met you,
in my life.



29 June 2015.

Komentar